Polyurethane on Cast Iron
- Polyurethane elastomer tread chemically bonded to cast iron core.
- Offers higher weight capacities while providing good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Optional precision ball bearings and tapered roller bearings
- Require less effort to start up and maintain a rolling load
- Generate less friction heat to prolong the life
- Works well in both indoor and outdoor envirnments
- Cast iron core can rust when used outside or wet applications
- Durometer: 95 Shore A (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40? F to 180? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.158262 / 2.497704]