Rubber on Iron
- Rubber tread vulcanized to heavy duty cast iron core
- Offers shock absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls over small debris, cracks floor joints, etc.
- Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation
- Economically priced cushion wheel.
- Works well in outdoor envirnment (cast iron core can rust)
- Black rubber tread can mark surface
- Durometer: 80 Shore A (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40? F to 160? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.162758 / 2.59127]