Extra Heavy Duty Poly on Cast Iron
- Extra Heavy Duty Poly 3/4? Thick ultra strong polyurethane elastomer tread chemically bonded to a solid heavy-duty cast iron core.
- Combination of thick tread and heavy core, offers higher weight capacities and provides greater durability than other mold on polyurethane tread wheels.
- Optional precision ball bearings and tapered roller bearings offer higher weight capacities and require less effort to start up and maintain a rolling load.
- Best polyurethane tread wheel for extreme loads and towing applications.
- Provides excellent floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Color: Green on black.
- Durometer: 95 Shore A (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40? F to 180? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.167584 / 2.39341]