Heavy Duty Rubber on Iron
- Heavy Duty Quality Rubber tread vulcanized to a solid heavy duty cast iron core.
- Upgraded tread material, core design and bearings; provide the perfect combination needed for use on tow lines and other demanding applications
- Offers a shock absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls over small debris, uneven surfaces, cracks, floor joints, etc.
- Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation
- Durometer: 75 Shore A (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40? F to 160? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.150499 / 2.139236]