Heavy Duty Steel
- Higher Capacity than Standard Semi Steel Wheel
- Thicker tread, stronger spokes, and larger hub diameter.
- Semi-Steel / Cast iron, offers a strong, durable, cost effective solution for heavy loads.
- Hard tread rolls easily and offers high abbrasion resistance.
- Offers no floor protection
- Tread face is precisely machined for a smooth, cemetrical ride, tread edge is machined round.
- Optional Sealed precision bearings increase mobility and require no maintenance.
- Hardness: Brinell 145 Tensile strength of 30,000 PSI.
- Temperature range: -45? F to 600? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.165593 / 2.358093]