Heavy Duty Ductile V-Groove
- Made specifically for use on inverted angle iron track; they can also be used on flat surfaces.
- Each wheel has a precisely machined 90? V-groove with releief groove which enables load equalization.
- Ductile steel is a combination of special alloys:
- Give it higher weight capacities than cast iron
- More economical than drop forged steel
- Also referred to a malleable iron
- Material may flex rather than cracking or breaking when submitted to an extreme shock load.
- Extra thick walled, heavy-duty core, hub & tread face.
- Available with Precision and tapered bearings maximize mobility and performance in towing and severe use environments.
- Tensile strength of 60,000 PSI.
- Temperature range: -45? F to 800? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.168954 / 2.293304]