- Ductile steel is a combination of special alloys that
- Give it higher weight capacities than cast iron
- More economical than drop forged steel
- Also referred to a malleable iron
- Material may flex rather than cracking or breaking when submitted to an extreme shock load.
- Extra thick walled, heavy-duty core, hub, and tread face.
- Available precision and tapered bearings maximize mobility and performance in towing and severe use environments.
- Tensile strength of 60,000 PSI.
- Temperature range: -45? F to 800? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.17704 / 2.616203]