Donut Polyurethane on Cast Iron
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane compounds are chemically bonded to heavy cast iron core.
- Combination of Rounded tread and sealed precision ball bearings minimizes surface friction, enables wheel to turn easily and requires less effort to startup and maintain a rolling load.
- Offers a semi-cushioned ride, is non-marking and is capable of rolling over small debris (metal shavings, door & floor joints, etc.)
- Great for manually pushed carts & equipment.
- Durometer: 85 Shore A (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40? F to 180? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.150941 / 2.138573]