EZ Rolling Crowned Polyurethane on Heavy Duty Iron
- Crowned polyurethane elastomer tread chemically bonded to a solid heavy-duty cast iron core.
- Combination of crowned tread and heavy core, offers higher weight capacities, durability and greater mobility than standard Poly on iron wheels.
- Optional precision ball bearings and tapered roller bearings
- Require less effort to start up and maintain a rolling load
- Generate less friction heat prolonging the life of the wheel.
- Indoor and outdoor perfomance
- Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Won't mark floors, and quieter operation then hard tread wheel
- Color: Dark blue on black
- Durometer: 95 Shore A (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40? F to 180? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.15582 / 2.359711]