67/68 Pneumatic/Semi-Pneumatic (to 600lbs)
- The 67 Series is a medium heavy cold rolled steel caster with double ball swivel raceways
- Features 3 shock absorbing wheel types that provide the maximum cushion ride available; each wheel has unique characteristics and advantages to consider.
- Pneumatic: Air filled inner-tube and tire mounted on a heavy-duty metal metal rim; off er the best cushion ride and traction available, but are vulnerable to going fl at. available in black and non-marking gray.
- Ever-Roll: Solid micro-cellular polyurethane foam tire mounted on a heavy-duty metal rim; off ers the same advantages as a pneumatic tire without the possibility of going flat. Black tread is non-marking.
- Eco-Rubber: Environmentally freindly recycled solid rubber wheel mounted to a post-comsumer plastic core, offers a cushioned ride and holds more weight than the other two wheels; it can however mark floors.
- A matching rigid caster are also available.
- Applications include: various carts, platform trucks and equipment used in industrial, commercial, institutional and outdoor environments where a cushioned ride and the ability to roll over uneven floors and debris is a must. Offers good floor protection and quite rolling operation. Not for highway use.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2024 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.074074 / 4.244362]