63/64 Kingpinless (to 20,000 lbs)
- Hot forged Kingpinless Casters are designed for unsurpassed durability and use in abusive and demanding shockload applications that may cause tradional kingpin casters to fail.
- Top plate and inner raceway is a unique one piece construction (stronger than machined and and welded designs)
- Iinner and outer raeways are made from hot forged (ASTM 1045) steel, are precision machined and hardened and held together by 1/2” hardened (HRC45) steel ball bearings.
- Legs are made from 3/8” steel and are uniformly double welded to the outer raceway, for optimum mobility, strength and stability.
- These casters will exceed your expectations; not only are they durable and nearly indestructible, they provide a smooth ergonomic swiveling action!
- There are over a dozen wheels, bearings, brakes and options to choose from.
- 1” axle bolt for 3” wide wheels
- 1-1/4” for 4” wide wheels.
- Zinc plated finish is attractive and corrosion resistant.
- Zerk grease fitting in raceway and axle.
- Notches for 4 way positon lock
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.149119 / 2.235535]