45/46 Med/Heavy Duty Kingpinless (to 2,000 lbs)
- Kingpinless Casters are designed for unsurpassed durability and use in abusive and demanding shockload applications that may cause traditional kingpin casters to fail.
- Top plate and inner raceway is a unique one piece construction (stronger than machined and & welded designs); the inner and outer raceways are made from hot forged (ASTM 1045) steel, are precision machined and hardened and are held together by 3/8” hardened (HRC45) steel ball bearings.
- Legs are made from 1/4” steel and are uniformly double welded to the outer raceway, for optimum mobility, strength and stability.
- These casters will exceed your expectations; not only are they durable and nearly indestructible, they provide a smooth ergonomic swiveling action!
- Nearly 40 wheels and dozens of bearings, brakes and options to choose from. Popular uses include: various carts, platform trucks, dollies and racks used in both tow line, motor assisted and manual applications in manufacturing, assembly and processing plants, automotive plants, air cargo, ground support, freight terminals, warehousing, military, trash containers and many other demanding medium heavy duty applications.
- Optional extended offsets and overall heights are available.
- Zinc plated finish is attractive and corrosion resistant.
- Large selection of wheel, bearing and brake options.
- Zerk grease fitting in raceway and axle for easy maintenance.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.186704 / 2.725021]