43/44 Med/Heavy Duty Cold Forged (to 1,500 lbs)
- The 43 / 44 medium heavy duty series offers increased weight capacity and durability in the 2” tread widths as well as introduces larger wheel sizes up to 10” x 2-1/2” at economical prices.
- Yoke construction is made from 1/4” thick cold rolled steal; double ball raceways are deeply formed, polished and heat treated, offering a smooth swivel action and superior durability.
- Legs are designed and formed for resistance to side thrust failure and are robotically welded large 3-1/4” diameter load race.
- Raceways and top plate are held together with a 3/4” heat treated nut and bolt kingpin and has a 1/2” axle.
- Zerk grease fittings come in both the swivel load raceway and axle and in most wheel hubs.
- Nearly 40 wheels and dozens of bearings, brakes and options to choose from.
- Common applications include various material handling carts, A-Frames, terminal dollies, gantries, hoppers, ground support equipment, trash containers, and various other medium duty heavy duty equipment.
- Zinc plated finish is attractive and corrosion resistant
- Large heat treated double ball raceways offer smooth swiveling action, strength and long service life.
- Majority of series and wheel types are NSF Listed
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.200331 / 2.771744]