15/16 Stainless Light/Medium (to 350 lbs)
This is a stainless steel version of one of our most popular series (13/14) offering the same advantages of quality, durability, and economical pricing in comparison to other brands. All metal parts of this series are made of 304 stainless steel, especially made for sanitary applications and long service life; offering exceptional resistance against rust and corrosion and are 100% washable, steam cleanable and safe for use in autoclaves when applicable wheels are used. These casters are commonly used in the following industries: food processing, food service, laboratories, hospitals, institutions, pharmaceutical plants, and other applications that require casters to be washed down and cleaned on a frequent basis.
- All metal parts are 100% 304 Stainless Steel.
- Stainless Steel extends service life and offers resistance against rust and corrosion.
- Casters are autoclavable when used with application specific wheels.
- Double ball raceways offer improved swiveling action and durability.
- 1/2" Stainless Steel Kingpin
- Fork and leg assembly designed and formed for maximum durability and long term service.
- Large selection of wheels and options to choose from.
- Optional hollow kingpin offers 8 additional hard to find stem fasteners.
- 3/8” Axle and nut.
- Economically priced
- Majority of series and wheel types are NSF Listed.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.165738 / 2.634666]