Thermoplastic Rubber on Polyolefin
- Non-marking Thermoplastic rubber tread is permanently bonded to Polyolefin core.
- Shock absorbing cushioned ride offers floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Offers good stability at low temperatures.
- Resistant to cleaning chemicals, acids, achohols, water and is excellent for washdown applications & outdoor use, UV resistant.
- Flat tread wheels offer maximum durability at rated capacities
- Round tread wheels offer an easy rolling ergonomic ride; reduced tread surface area also enables improved swiveling capabilities and turning mobility.
- Gray & black tread colors are available; both are non-marking.
- Durometer: 75 Shore A (+/-5). Temperature range: -40? F to 180? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.161709 / 2.234299]