- Energy Saver Ductile Iron featutres a crowned tread that rolls and manuvers better than flat tread wheels.
- Combination of crowned tread and optional precision tapered roller bearings; require less effort to start up and maintain a rolling load, maximize weight capacity and perform well in severe and abusing applications.
- Ductile steel is a combination of special alloys that
- Give it higher weight capacities than cast iron
- More economical than drop forged steel
- Also referred to a malleable iron
- Material may flex rather than cracking or breaking when submitted to an extreme shock load.
- Extra thick walled, heavy-duty core, hub tread face.
- Tensile strength of 60,000 PSI.
- Temperature range: -45? F to 800? F.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.168498 / 2.277542]