11/12 General Duty (to 400lbs)
- General Duty casters have a basic yet effective, single ball raceway design
- made to provide mobility for general duty applications for the least amount of money.
- General duty casters have been popular over the years because of their economical pricing and general availability and are used in applications from home garages to large industrial plants; some of these applications include: furniture dollies, miscellaneous service carts, bakery racks, parts bins, store displays, laundry hampers, and many other all-purpose applications.
- Fork legs and raceway formed from a single piece of heavy gauge steel.
- Deeply embossed single ball raceway made to withstand stress and abuse.
- Standard Zinc plated finish is attractive and corrosion resistant.
- Top plate sizes and bolt-hole configurations match general industry specifications.
- Design provides a combination of mobility and durability at the most economical prices.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.164578 / 2.717552]